Thursday 16 May 2019

DAENERYS TARGARYEN: EMPOWERMENT, DEPATRIARCHALISATION AND DEMONISATION

Source: HBO


I have wanted to write about the Mother of Dragons for quite a while. This week's article was planned with Miista months ago, before the latest turn, and I've had to look at my thoughts from a new angle. My ideas on the feminisation of politics, though, have remained the same. Here's my contribution to the GoT debate:

https://eu.miista.com/blogs/miista/daenerys-targaryen-empowerment-depatriarchalisation-and-demonisation


..................

All my collaborations with other media can be found clicking here or on the "Beautiful Collaborations" tab.

Todas mis colaboraciones con otros medios se pueden encontrar pinchando aquí o en la pestaña "Beautiful Collaborations."

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE WEREN'T TAUGHT THAT: HUMOUR, THE ROMANI PEOPLE AND AN UNEXPECTED TURN

International Romani flag [Este artículo está disponible en Castellano aquí ] Jokes and "ofendiditos" Last Summer was en...